Sunday, January 6, 2008

HELP! I Want to Write a Story!


I really love to write. I write my own personal journal, I write your lessons, I email my friends..... but I don't get to write many stories. Often when I think I'll get started on one, I find myself saying, "I don't know how to start....what should I write about?"

So, I need you to help me. Click on comments, and think up and write a 3 or 4 sentence story starter...about anything you'd like to hear a story about. I'll look over all your ideas, and pick the one I find exciting, to finish. I'll write and write and write, and post the finished story with both our names on it. Anyone can comment on the story when I'm done.

So how about it? You can't lose - I'll be doing most of the work! Let's see what we can come up with, together!

Thanks, Deb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a strange night, there seemed to be a chill in the air...

As soon as I arrived, I could sense that something was out of place...

One night, Iooked out the window and I saw the neighbor...

Lazzete ( I am not a Nelson Mandela
student. I found this blog accidntly )

Anonymous said...

I knew right away something was going on when....

The night seemed strange and dull when i heard the sound of a little girl...

I looked outside and saw something even more horrible than a two faced bleeding monster...

Humairah

Animefreak said...

Hi Deb it's me Farihah.>-<

As you my Already know i love writing stories.<3
Hear's a story stater that is from on of the stories i wrote in the past.^-^

It was a cold dark and misty night. Stacy Anderon's limo driver picked her up from the grand openning fo the Renal club house. inside of the limo was Syacy's best friend Ema. When they arrived at Stacy's house Ema was walking in front. when the big old clock tower struck twelve there was a loud scream in the night. When Ema looked back Stacy Anderson was dead.

So... how do you think Stacy died.
Sorry Deb my story starterended up being a whole paragraph.

By: Animefreak aka Farihah