Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Welcome!

I have just created this space for my awesome students at Nelson Mandela Park Public School, in Toronto, Canada. Although they have a great newspaper called "Rising Every Time" in which to publish their thoughts for each other, this will give them a wider forum, and access to feedback from outside their community. They are wonderful thinkers, and are capable of being trusted to grapple with the substantial problems and solutions their generation are being confronted with even now, and in the future. Go for it, all of you! Let's put up your incredible work for the world to see. Make us all proud. Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi My name is Humairah . I just want to thank you for posting.I really injoy reading about To do house chores or not. It really tells me if i should do house chores or not,but I disagree with u.I think you should do house chores, and it would be helpfull for ur parents!
Once again,
Humairah!